The legal name of the company is Sani-Tear, Inc. The product name is Sanitaire. Sani-Tear, Inc. is an S-Corporation, Small Business, Incorporated in 1998. Sani-Tear, Inc. is FDA registered and listed.
"Sani-Tear, Inc. is committed to fostering and promoting good health by providing an effective hand sanitizer to clean the hands when soap and water are not accessible."
"To educate the public about the harmful effects of germs & bacteria that come in contact with the body via the hands."
Produce and distribute effective hand sanitizing solutions that eliminate germs and bacteria in seconds. To provide quality products and customer service that is reliable and dependable.
- Provide a highly effective hand sanitizing solution that contain the germ killing agent recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and by the World Health Organization, when soap & water are not accessible
- Only takes 2-3 drops (about a dime size amount) to clean the hands front and back - this small amount ensures thousands of uses before replacing the pump bottle or insert cartridge.
- Dries instantly, but does not leave hands dry and cracked
- Kills more than 99.99% of germs and bacteria in seconds
- Reduces hand-to-hand and hand-to-surface germ transmission
- Assists in reducing absenteeism from school and work due to the spread of germs and bacteria that cause colds and other viruses
- Reduce costs by reducing the need for soap, water and towels, unless heavy dirt is visible
- Restores moisture to hands after using soap and water
- Does not strip the natural flora (resident germ fighter) from the skin
- Reduces costs of cleaning services - less towels to dispose of and leaky soap or soap residue to clean
- Reduces impact on environment from detergent soaps and paper towel waste.
- Assess businesses' hand sanitizing support needs and provide optimum solutions
- Design, develop and present educational programs on hand hygiene
- Supply hand sanitizing gel in various sizes for various uses, i.e., plastic bottles in 1, 2, 6, 8, and 16 ounces. Touch-free dispensers are also available in 16 and 50 ounces sizes for both wall mounting and free standing
- Supply sanitizing gel in large quantity packaging, such as, multi-gallon containers
- Supply hand sanitizing gel with two options available: green tea and fragrance free
- Deliver sanitizing solutions to sites, both initial setup and refills
- Provide labor support to mount and/or setup touch-free dispensers
- Mass produce, package and distribute sanitizing solution nationwide
- Provide sanitizing gel for private labeling
- Strive to meet all of your hand sanitizing customer service needs
In summary we provide: hand sanitizing ~solutions ~packaging ~shipping ~labor ~labeling ~service
We work with the following markets to provide solutions for convenient hand sanitizing:
- Health Care
- Food Service
- Travel & Transportation
- Health conscious individuals
Something We Want You To Know:
The active ingredient used in Sanitaire is a high grade purified cosmetic alcohol. It evaporates instantly and is used as a vehicle to transport important ingredients to the skin's surface and then leave them there; gentler to the skin than ethyl (rubbing) alcohol.